3D print production
Formando converts your digital 3D model into a tangible object!
3D printing at Formando
" Formando looks for the most suitable 3D printing solution for you with the right combination of technology, material and finish. In this way we see each customer as unique and together with them we develop the desired end result. "
Formando delivers customized solutions!
Any application with 3D printing is unique. We combine your needs with the right 3D printing materials and techniques. On the basis of the technical requirements and necessary tolerances, we propose a suitable solution in combination with finishing operations. So you don't have to worry about choosing the right material.
3D printing opens up a world of possibilities.
- Small objects and tools become custom off a specific business application.
- It goes much faster than with traditional production techniques: your product is in your hands a matter of days.
- It lends itself to more complex Objects: with a digital 3D model, prototypes, technical parts, models, etc. can be produced without taking into account the limits of traditional techniques (milling, turning, drilling, etc.).
Automotive Architecture Electronics Medical Build Art Consumer goods Aviation
Delivery time (excl. shipping):
- PLA, PETG, ABS, ASA, PC, flex TPU (up to 300 x 300 x 550 mm): 1-5 working days
- Other plastics: 5-10 working days
- Metals + ceramics: view per case
For small, one-time assignments we charge a minimum price of 35 Euro excl VAT.
Minimum wall thickness (standard): 0.8 - 1 mm
Minimum detail: 0.3 - 0.4mm (can be printed visibly as e.g. a local thickening on a surface)
Format 3D file: .STL (preferred), .STEP, .OBJ, .IGES, .VRML, .WML, .SKP and most CAD formats.